Sunday, August 14, 2011

Should I put a ring on this girl's finger?

Does it sound like I've found my dream girl? Here are some facts: She rides around with me in my hearse and digs it. She likes alot of bands I dig, like Electric Wizard, Eyehategod, and My Bloody Valentine. She is a knockout. She has beautiful dark hair and eyes--owing to her partial Mexican heritage--balanced against the prettiest fair olive skin, lightly dotted with a few freckles. She smells good even after skipping a shower. She lets me be the hearse driving, Catholic icon collecting, black wearing, Poe portrait tattooed, doom metal listening weirdo I am--unquestioningly. We wore the best Wednesday and Pugsley costumes together on Halloween. She is responsible, works 40 hrs a week, and is about to start school. My family likes her. She watches corny old ploitation movies with me. She collects groovy B-grade Sci-Fi VHS tapes. She has a personal style of dress that is her own, without silly ostentation. I love her. She's rad. After 9 months, should I think about sealing the deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment