Monday, August 15, 2011

My husband is broke. I am a stay-at-home mom of 3 kids, ages 3, 5, &7. We can't afford our bills or rent?

We can't pay for anything. He is so verbally abusive that I want to get out, but can't since I have nowhere to go, no job, don't want to uproot the kids who are already nervous due to the constant fighting and yelling from their parents. We have to borrow money from family all the time so that now, the resources have all dried up. Everyone is struggling in this economy. My husband lost his business and for 2 months he was out of work. We are behind on everything. He is now employed, but doesn't make enough to sustain us. And we're even on Medicaid and get food stamps. Is there any hope? I am pretty spiritual and am really baffled as to why it has been so bad for our family for so long. Even when times were better we still struggled. I feel like I'm being punished for something. It hurts me to look at the children and see them lacking. I have tried to save my husband some money. I cut my own hair and all 3 of my boys' hair, too. I shop frugally and NEVER buy anything for myself, ever. Everything is need right now. We use space heaters so as to conserve the propane. I could go on and on. I went to school for dental isting, but I'd be working to pay for daycare for the 3 boys. I need help or I'm going to have a nervous breakdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment