Monday, August 15, 2011

Guys, what's wrong with me?

I notice that a lot of you stare at me with the most obvious eye contact and smile (sometimes) and whistle and sometimes make comments that I can hear or can't hear, but no one ever comes to me and say "hi how are you?" Not even when I'm alone? I mean I'm not mean or arrogant. I dress nice and y (not slutty or hoochie) and my hair is shiny, why is it so easy for other people to find a date and so hard for me? I thought personality matters, I am a nice girl yet I still can't find a nice guy! I'm also skinny but not bony and I'm not snobbish or arrogant like a lot of people. I talk a lot, but people don't know that since they never give me a chance. There must be something wrong with me. So what is it?! Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment