Sunday, August 14, 2011

Are nose piercings considered trashy, now?

Look in some peoples opinions facial piercings, well any piercing that isn't in the earlobe is trashy and it has always and will always be trashy. Then there are people who look trash with or without facial piercings. Then there are people who think other wise cly looking people make themselves look trashy with facial piercings. Then there are people who look cly with or without facial piercings. Piercings don't all look the same on people even if they have the exact same piercing. For example Ke$ha has a nose ring and it looks horribly trashy but then Ke$ha just looks trashy period. Then there are people with nose rings that look very cute, mainly because they are just cly looking people anyway. See what I'm trying to say? My point is everyone has an opinion but the only opinion that really matters is your own. If you want a piercing get it. I used to have three lip rings and a brow ring in each brow lol. It wasn't about how other people felt about me, it was how I felt about myself. Eventually I took them all out because I got tired of them. I didn't like the way they looked on me anymore so I gradually started removing them. Now all that's left is my tongue ring. Ultimately it's your decision and it's your face. If you think you look great, that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment